Wednesday I…
-watched a man die right in front of his wife and daughter.
-had another grand mal seizure at work, in front of everyone. And since I it’s illegal to drive for 6 months after you have a seizure, I will be 21 years old (in November) and still never have had a drivers license.
Wednesday was horrible.
I went back to work yesterday and got the whole story from other people since I really can't remember any of it: I was walking around aimlessly and my eyes started rolling back into my head. That's when I went stiff, fell straight backwards, and seized for the next 2 minutes straight. It was intense, I stopped breathing and my whole face turned blue.
All I can keep thinking is I got the short straw. Why the hell did this have to happen to me?! I hatehatehate being epileptic...Out of nowhere I turn into this fat blob on the floor shaking and foaming at the mouth and causing a scene- and afterwords I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT! That's what's so fucking frustrating. Plus, it's just more negative attention I attract to myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is anyone else on here Epileptic? Or know someone who is? What meds have worked for you or the person you know?
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Tonic-Clonic. FML.
Posted by Becky at 8:27 AM
Labels: Journal Entries, Quizzes and Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your tutor wears yoga pants and is a guy? That is a little disturbing actually. The image I have in my head...
Running into the old tutor happens pretty often actually since he lives 20-ish minutes away.
My uncle is epileptic. I'll have to shoot him a question about what meds he takes but I know they've been trying different ones to find the perfect one. He's in his 30's and still can't drive because of it. :/ x
im sorry hun just hang in there
Post a Comment