THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, April 7, 2012

HA!

This girl was talking about her eating disorder the other day in group and she said "I'm anorexic AND bulimic. Sometimes I switch eating disorders within the hour." So she's anorexic for 30 minutes and bulimic for the rest? Not quite how it works. 30 minutes of not eating doesn't qualify as 30 minutes of anorexia.
I know I'm being judgmental and a tad bitchy but she was just being ridiculous.


This made me laugh:



4 comments:

Rose said...

wow... shes stupid. Maybe she thinks shes annorexic/bulimic because she has a disortered body image, but she hasnt realized yet that her problem is she thinks that she is thinner than really is.

ednos Linny said...

I think more of these people need to be called out on what they say. This is why experts are claiming ED are glorified. It is not us doing it it is wanabees. NOTHING ticks me off more than to read something from a celeb that claims they were anorexic 3 months ago but are cured now...Must be nice I have suffered from eating issues for at least 30 years and do not see it getting any better.

LoveMeDead said...

i love love love your page! im also a painter and your background makes me happy :)

feel free to stop by my page anytime and leave comments! i'll return the favor for sure!!!

alifetolove said...

what a joke. this fat bitch is going through SOMETHING but its not anorexia.