THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, October 29, 2010

Glow





I've been sitting in this misery and depression for so long, just waiting for it to go away on its own.
And guess what? It hasn't.
So now I am putting my foot down!
I want to smile and laugh and love and glow like I used to.
  • I've created a diet plan that will make it next to impossible for me to binge/purge.
  • I've signed up for a volunteer job at the hospital! (Orientation is on November 10th.)
  • And starting tomorrow I am going to be attending a weekly support group for anorexics and bulimics.
I am done letting this depression hold me down.
I am stronger than it and I will prove it.

"Nobody seems to hear
Till I scream and shout
Even if you tie me down
And you blow my candle out

I'll still glow
I'll still glow
I'll be the perfect someone that you'll never know
I'll still glow!"




P.S. Everyday I will be adding quotes to my quote page.
They are mainly positive. I go with what hits me though.






3 comments:

Boston Femme said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!
I am so proud of you for taking a stand against your depression and eating disorder- you are right, you are so much stronger than it!!!!!!!
Keep fighting- you can do it! We can ALL overcome our struggles and glow again. Thank you for this inspirational post!

Dani said...

good luck with thw support group and kciking depressions ass
u will do great

i went to one support group once freaked out never went back guess im not ready for recovery

but stay stron ghun

Sarah said...

Well done, babe. You're so inspiring. I love this post!
<3