I had hospital volunteer orientation and training today and I was beaming the whole time!
I loved every single minute of it. Hospitals feel like a second home to me.
(I've spent a lot of time in psych wards)
I'd like to be able to say "I have a good feeling about this! I really do!"
But the truth is: I don't. I'm just extremely nervous and scared that I won't get it.
I'm usually pretty chill but I'm freaking out...?
I was thinking about it tonight and I figured it out: I BELONG in hospitals.
As a patient, as an observer, as an explorer, as a volunteer, as a whatever.
Hospitals are the only place I have ever felt truly free in.
I've met some of my best friends and made some of my best memories there.
Had my hardest and my funnest experiences there.
So if I go in and interview for this volunteer position and don't get it...
It would be a huge slap in the face. To have someone tell you you don't belong in the one place you know that you do? Fuck. That would be the worst.
I hate ending posts on a bad note because it just sets off bad energy.
So as I was writing this I was wondering what I could do that would make it possible to end it on a good note.
Answer: Find a little HOPE!
Such a beautiful word that we should all use more often.
So I made this to cheer myself up and knock some sense into me, I hope you guys like it too :)
*Music: Hope For The Hopeless

1 comments:
well i hiope that u do get it
but i understadn were ur coming from i never spent much time in a hospital but its good that u found a place that u can feel safe in
stay strong hun
Post a Comment