THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, November 26, 2010

Pots & Pans means Plots & Plans


Therefore, most of my Thanksgiving was spent deceiving and decepting.

"I'm going to go clean my room." I'm going to go purge into the ziploc bags I've hidden in my room.
"I'm going to go wash my hair." I'm going to go purge in the shower.
"Hold on. I'll be right back." Hold on. I'm going to purge quickly without you knowing.
"I turned the fan on because I don't like people listening to me pee." I turned the fan on so you wouldn't hear me purging.
"I sprayed body splash in the bathroom because it smelt bad." I sprayed body splash because the bathroom smelt like my stomach acid.

I can't decide whether I'm a bad person or a sick person...
I am, however, most definitely an out-of-control person.



 Also, I've updated my quotes page again ♥

3 comments:

Boston Femme said...

You are most definitely NOT a bad person!!! You seem like an amazing person who is extremely caring, artistic, and talented. A holiday completely dedicated to food can make even a person without an ED anxious- so for us, people who have EDs, it's hell! I was pretty out of control this Thanksgiving, too. Try not be too hard on yourself and know you're not alone. <3 Take care.

p.s. Love the new quotes!

Heather said...

I had my first Thanksgiving this year. It was wonderful. I gave in to being out of control. That is awful! It's the start of a new week, we can regain control :)
Thanks for my personality test results <3 I would love to live up to my idealist traits. I love your new quotes, thanks for being :)x

Dani said...

u are not a bad person at all hun turst me on that
and thanx for the test resluts they are acutally pretty accurate