THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Turns Out I'm An...



We took personality tests today in Psych class and it turns out I am an 'Idealist'


Yezzir!

Idealists generally have the following traits: 

  • Strong value systems 
  • Warmly interested in people
  • Service-oriented, usually putting the needs of others above their own
  • Loyal and devoted to people and causes
  • Future-oriented
  • Growth-oriented; always want to be growing in a positive direction
  • Creative and inspirational
  • Flexible and laid-back, unless a ruling principle is violated
  • Sensitive and complex
  • Dislike dealing with details and routine work
  • Original and individualistic - "out of the mainstream"
  • Excellent written communication skills
  • Prefer to work alone, and may have problems working on teams
  • Value deep and authentic relationships
  • Want to be seen and appreciated for who they are

So damn true! :)



You have to pay to take the test (it was part of the tuition) but I stole a copy! So if you want me to post it up here so you can see what you are than let me know and I'll get to it.

6 comments:

VictoriaCrimson said...

Haha yes! please post a copy, I'm super curious.

xo
Victoria

Dani said...

o yes please post the test if u can

Anonymous said...

Your results are superb! Please post a copy, I would love to see what I am! :D

Sarah said...

post a copy for sure!
XX Sarah

Sarah said...

That's awesome.
I'm also encouraging a copy!!
:D <3

Sarah said...

That's awesome.
I'm also encouraging a copy!!
:D <3