THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, January 21, 2011

All I Can Think About

School terrifies me. 
The people, the work, the responsibility, the intimidating professors, the food...
All I can think about when I am at school is coming home, curling up into a fort of blankets and lights with a huge stack of books and my teddy bear, and staying there as long as possible.
I've printed some of these pictures out and pasted them in my binder so that I can look at them whenever I get anxiety at school. They calm me down, give me something to look forward too when I get home <3






















4 comments:

unbeautiful said...

School scares me too. I have a really hard time with people. =( I don't have to worry about the foos though since I'm in college.
I agree with just wanting to come home and curl up with your stuffed animal. I wish I could do that all day, every day.
I really like the pictures. =)

Dani said...

i was never good with school eithr i coudlnt wait til i got home and could hide away from evyerone
i love the ppics i miss my canopy bed i use to make forts all the time with it cant nemore i coudl go for a fort though

stay strong hun

Anonymous said...

This make me sad because I can relate so much to your whole blog. You're still a baby (I'm not being condescending...I'm not that much older than you really) and I hate to see you going through what I'm going through now in college. I wish I could hug you and tell you that this will pass and it will be okay. *Big Hugs*

Anonymous said...

this is an amazing collection of photographs. my daughter loves to make forts like these and sleeps in them at night time. sometimes i tear them down and she cries but i tell her the more she builds them, the more beautiful they will be.

everyone has their own kind of disorder,
its nice to see you embracing yours,
putting it into your mouth and tasting it,
not hiding it beneath the covers,
pretending it doesn't exist.
i like that.