THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First Kiss Went A Little Like This...

Jk, I really hate that song :P

So I totally just looked up the first guy I ever kissed on FaceBook (curiosity) and when I saw his profile picture I got all giggly. Lol. Unexpected for sure.


First Kiss Questions:

Where was your first kiss? In the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Who was it with? Brian :)
Do you still talk to each other? We never kept in touch.
What music was playing? There was a symphony but I can't remember the song.
Scale from 1-10, how good was it? 8 1/2
Describe it in one word: Surprising

Haha. Your turn! I love first kiss stories <3


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had my first kiss at a party in 7th grade. Everyone was making out, and this girl (who I later found out was the unofficial school slut) came up to me and said, 'Aw, just on the cheek! Right here!' and pointed to her face. I went in to kiss her cheek when she turned her head and got me in a full lip-lock! I didn't know what was happening until it was over haha. Not the best first kiss story, but there you go :]

Dani said...

i rly dont wanna relive my frist kiss bad memeoires

Heather said...

Mine was in a housing estate, behind a garage. First boyfriend, first kiss. We were at different schools. I dumped him by email because he told his friends I was in his year when actually I was a year younger. It was quite hilarious really. :P
xx