THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Help! (Brainstorming)


Okay, so one of my New Year's resolutions is to raise $100+ for charity :)
So what I need help with is figuring out some ideas as to how to raise money.

I've been thinking about setting up an Etsy.com account because I really love making jewelry (I sell necklaces/bracelets/charms/etc. at craft sales but the next one isn't till Summer)

I have also considered a bake sale but I'd have a hard time putting that together :/

Any other ideas would be highly appreciated!!

These are the charities I've decided to raise money for:

Mrs. Zemel was my high school counselor. She helped me through so much. Amazing woman!

My father used to volunteer here. The stories are so terrible, these women really need our help.








1 comments:

Dani said...

tjats a good idea about the charities i like the jewelry idea i lov emaking stuff too
u could also donate stuff to charities as well like clohtes u dont want or shoes or bags