1. Saving the crust off my sandwiches and sneaking bread from the kitchen to feed to the ducks and geese at the pond near my school.
2. Punk music (Alkaline Trio, The Descendents, Ted Leo & The Pharmacists, Rancid, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, etc.)
3. People with Down Syndrome- It's impossible not to feel happy around them. There's never a day where my brother doesn't make me smile. (Above: My beautiful brother, Jake)
4. Jewelry! I am always wearing at least one piece of jewelry. *Betsey Johnson is my all time favorite*
5. Good, captivating, intriguing stories. That's why I am constantly reading and am always obsessed with one TV drama or another (Skins, Hollyoaks, The Vampire Diaries...)
6. Quotes! Need proof? Check out my quotes page ;) lol.
7. Psychology. I can't wait to be an Art Therapist once I am done with all this schooling.
8. The smell of my dogs paws ♥
9. Autumn. Beautiful, crisp, windy Autumn.
If you decide to comment, please let me know at least three of your loves! Joy should be shared 8)









7 comments:
this made me smile :)
my loves:
- cold, sunny, frosty mornings
- the childhish excitement at christmas
- when you step on the scale and have lost weight.
stay strong, xo.
your page looks fab!! your pics are beautiful. my loves are
my music
my girls
and i love accesories jeweelry etc too :)
xxx
Your post was so inspiring. It literally made me smile <3
Thank you so much - you're so creative and original. Thanks for making my day :)
I have been thinking about what my three lovelies would be long and hard. I really love the duck picture, it's hilarious.
Today my lovelies are:
1. Spring. Walking through the park and noticing the flowers are coming out. Brings me hope of happy times.
2. Hiking. When you're in the middle of nowhere, just walking, you and your thoughts. That magical feeling when you hear nothing and feel everything. When you look and really see.
3. Straws. I love drinking through straws. Makes everything more fun.
<3
Beauuuuutiful post, love!! You just made me smile, so of course I'll share my loves (well, there are way too many, but here are the first three I can think of right now):
* strangers that smile at me when I'm having a bad day
* finding random letters or notes in my mailbox from people I haven't talked to in a while
* random skype video calls from my parents and/or my brother (I'm a European studying in the U.S.)
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!! (I think I even might follow your idea and make a similar post next time I blog- if I can, of course :)
Love always,
Lu.
Oh I seeeeee!! Thank you for the link, I should have read your previous post also: really like the idea, maybe I could just make a little list for myself and my journal OR start posting with pictures on my blog... will see, but THANK YOU anyway :)
Aww, I see that you're from England? :) I'm from Slovakia, but have been in the US for 4 years now. (looking at the time, isn't it like super-early/ super-late for you right now? ;-)
Love,
Lu.
I love your blog! I recently made my own, its called stay thin you will always win....so follow me: http://staythinyouwillalwayswin.blogspot.com/
:)
Post a Comment