THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Started Reading "Purge: Rehab Diaries" Today (Quotes)



I'm only about 50 pages into it but I've already found some quotes that I really love! I figured I'd share them with you:

"Looking in the mirror today, I noticed I looked thinner. It was nice. At 138 I don't look too bad, and at 128, I'd look even better."
The descent...

"I made myself sick and it felt really good. I liked it. I'm one sick fuck."
Yeah, me too.

"Starving = happy, binge/purge = unhappy. I'm finally starting to figure that out." 

"An eating disorder is driving to a gas station in the midst of a blizzard and writing a bad check to buy dozens of stale doughnuts because they are being sold at the day-old discount price and you are ravenous because you have been starving yourself, again. Your car gets stuck in the middle of an intersection, your tires churn up wet snow, you're going nowhere as you cram doughnuts into your mouth, sugar circling your lips and chin, granules of sticky sugar on the steering wheel, and you don't care that there is oncoming traffic, the light is about to change, and the tires are spinning. All you care about is making it back to the apartment before your roomnate gets off work, in time to stick the index finger of your right hand down your inflamed throat so that doughnut pieces will heave their way up your esophugus and plummet into the toilet bowl."
Been there, done that :'( Except not in a car during a blizzard but on a bike during a heat wave *I live in the South*

"Therapist claims I'm emaciated. Wants me to watch a Lifetime movie."
Haha!! :P

5 comments:

Dani said...

imight have to read that booknow

Erin. said...

i love your blog. like a lot. everything you've wrote about i feel i can relate to. i really want to read the book 'wasted' you've talked about. and i'd love to read 'Purge:rehab diaries' too.

hope everything goes to plan for you. :)

-xe♥

unbeautiful said...

I like those quotes. =)
I shall definitely like to read that.

Thin_Envy said...

I just finished that book yesterday! what movie does she want you to watch?

Thin_Envy said...

oh haha I get it. i feel dumb haha sorry!