THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

'Hot-Cop'



Looking back over my posts I realize I have neglected to tell you all about the guy I’m crushing on! 
His name? Ummm...I'm actually not quite sure. I haven't got the balls to speak to him yet, lol.
But I call him 'Hot-Cop' because he's a cop and he's really hot (creative, I know) He works at the hospital I work at so I see him a couple times a week. Today when I saw him, :) He stopped doing his hair all spikey and got 10x hotter than he already was. Didn't know that was possible.

I can't stop wondering how much weight I'll have to lose for him to notice me...


Anyways- top 3 hotties :P

 Cory Monteith

 Johnny Knoxville

 Matt Skiba


How about you? Who are you crushing on?? 


4 comments:

Lulu said...

caleb followill (lead singer Kings of leon)
ben barnes!! (prince caspien frm Narnia movies)
totally obsessed with them both, i'd totally do naughty things to them!

MadelinaCooke said...

Oh maaan, I love when you see a hottie around work a lot. The day improves so much.. And I like your top 3 hotties! They are daaamn fine :P

And I think that Darren Criss, Hayden Christensen and Chord Overstreet are hot!

Alex said...

J.knox is stunning ;) <3

Cadan Henry said...

life without preservatives. rock on.

cadan